If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology) Drivers:
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
- C: \ Laptop / Notebook \ HP
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 11.8 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.