- Surface Integration – System 2.0.1630.0 improves system stability and resolve Device Manager error state.
- Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth 15.68.9125.57 improves system security.
- Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters 15.68.9125.57 improves system security.
- When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers.
- As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices.
- If you have not received the update, please manually check Windows Update later.
About Tablet Firmware:
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn't much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don't forget to constantly check our website so that you don't miss any new releases.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver July 20162016-08-04
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver April 20162016-04-26
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver January 20162016-02-23
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver September 20152015-09-18
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver August 20152015-08-21
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.