- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 - The USB-C that Does it All
- CPU attached PCIe 3.0 x4/x4 NVMe RAID
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- Onboard Intel CNVi 160MHz 802.11ac 2x2 WIFI
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Header
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
This package contains the files needed for installing the Optane driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology) Drivers:
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
- C: \ Motherboard \ GIGABYTE
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 68.1 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.